|Is shipping really as expensive as my order shows?
|How our shipping works is, its based off of a dollar amount instead of weight. This allows the room for a more accurate shipping capture when we send your order out. The amount might initially shock you, but rest assured it's not what is captured. At time of shipping, it is adjusted on your order and the correct amount is captured.
For example, your order may total $55.96 for 4 yards of fabric and shipping show $17.10 making a total $73.06. We use USPS flat rate priority shipping for most of our orders unless the order makes more sense for FedEx or UPS. We can fit 4 yards in a Priority envelope making it either $9.90 or $10.17 for Tyvek. So the shipping would be adjusted to $9.90 and what is captured is actually $65.86 for the total order.
We use USPS Priority shipping for many reasons for both us and you as a customer. It gives a tracking number and is also automatically insured in the case something happens. As well as ensuring it's delivery right to you in a quick and timely manner.
|I need to ship my order internationally, how do i do that on your website?
|For all international orders, please follow these steps:
1. Add all that you would like to purchase to your cart
2. Choose "In store pick up" and select "Salem" as the location
3. In the order notes, please provide your USPS approved full name and address
4. Purchase your order either by logging into your PayPal account, or there is a button to click right below the PayPal login button that says "Continue with Debit or Credit card"
5. We will process your order and create the international shipping label.
6. The tracking number will be added to the order notes which you can re-look up any time and check on.
7. You will receive a PayPal payment request for the exact amount of shipping that is charged. Once paid the order will go out and on it's way to you.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org as that is who processes all online orders. There is no limit to international orders, it only effects the amount in shipping.
|I am trying to place my order, is PayPal required?
|When ready to check out and pay. The payments that we take can be either from your PayPal or Debit/Credit cards. When you click on the check out with PayPal button, it will open a new tab and ask you to sign in to your PayPal. You can either sign in, or right below is a button that says "Continue with Debit/Credit card"
If you do have or have used PayPal in the past, it may say you already have an account and require you to log in. If you've never used PayPal then it will just continue as usual and check out.
We have it set up this way as an assurance for both customers and us as a business. Peace of mind for you as PayPal has their own customer assurance that backs each of your purchases.