Thank you for considering Paramount Sewing & Vacuum as your service center. We offer a variety of services for any machine. Here are some things you can expect from us when we take in your machine for service:
1. Service from trained and certified technicians
2. Quick and accurate turn around times
3. Extra care for each machine
4. Standard machine que turn around times (parts dependent)
5. As long as we can obtain parts, we can fix it
6. Each service is done right the FIRST TIME!
What you need to bring:
For Sewing Only machines:
1. The machine
2. The power cord and foot control for older machines(especially the duel power cord/foot control combo. we want to check your electrical connections and, especially for older machines, we cannot guarantee we'll have the necessary style of cord and foot control in the store)
3. A standard presser foot and stitch plate that does a zig-zag stitch (to check the side-to-side motion of the needle bar)
4. A bobbin case(so we can balance your bobbin tension)
5. Leave all other accessories at home like feet, tray, cases, bags, felts and so on.
6. If you are having a specific problem please bring in samples of the problem and any special foot or accessory you use when encountering the problem
For Embroidery Machines:
Please bring all of the above, plus:
1. The embroidery module
2. The embroidery presser foot
3. The embroidery bobbin case, if your machine has one
4. A hoop if its an older machine only.
5. If you are having a specific problem please bring in samples of the problem
**If you are having a specific problem please bring in samples of the problem and if your problem is from a design on a USB stick please bring in that USB stick as well.**
For Larger single needle, multi-needle, and long arms:
If dropping machine off for service:
1. Standard arm
2. One medium hoop
3. Bobbin Case
If unable to bring them in, we do house calls by appointment. Prices vary dependent on drive time, machine, and services needed. PLEASE CALL or EMAIL to setup.
For house calls, They need to be scheduled with our service tech's and time is based on availability.
** Please note: We ONLY service MIELE and SEBO Vacuums!**
1. Vacuum head
2. Power head
1. We sharpen scissors (Single blade and double blade)
2. Single blade chisels and other small hand tools.
3. We DO NOT sharpen Rotary blades or knives currently unfortunately.
4. Standard sharpening is $7.99 per pair!
All sharpening is done in our Salem Store!
*We reserve the right to refuse to sharpen if nicks and/or gouges are too deep to remove*
Interested in a warranty that leaves you stress free of extra costs?
Ask about our Platinum Service 3 year Plan!