For Sewing Only machines:
1. The Machine;
2. The power cord and foot control (we want to check your electrical connections, and especially for older machines we cannot guarantee we'll have the necessary style of cord and foot control in the store);
3. A presser foot and stitch plate that does a zig-zag stitch (to check the side-to-side motion of the needle bar);
4. A bobbin in the bobbin case wound with the thread you typically use (so we can balance your bobbin tension).
5. Leave all other accessories at home.
6. If you are having a specific problem please bring in samples of the problem.
For Embroidery Machines:
****All of the above, Plus:
1. The embroidery module
2. The embroidery presser foot
3. The embroidery bobbin case if your machine has one.
4. A hoop (either 4x4"-ish or 5x7"-ish).
5. If you are having a specific problem please bring in samples of the problem.
**If you are having a specific problem please bring in samples of the problem and if your problem is from a design on a USB stick please bring in that USB stick as well.**
For Larger single needle, multi-needle, and long arms:
If unable to bring them in, We do house calls based on APT ONLY. Price's vary dependent on drive time, machine, and services needed. PLEASE CALL or EMAIL to setup.
For Miele Vacuums:
** Please note: We ONLY service MIELE Vacuums!**
1. Vacuum head
2. Power head
Interested in a Warranty that leaves you stress free of extra costs?
Check out the Platinum Service 3 year Plan