If you choose curb side pickup, our Eugene location may or may not have it as our online shop is ran out of the Salem location. It will be sent down and you will be called as soon as it arrives in our Eugene store.
Thank you for choosing Paramount Sewing & Vacuum to restock your project needs. We will always do our best to get your products to you by priority mail and within a few days, barring no disruptions within the mail service. If you have any questions, please feel free to call the Salem store for any ONLINE needs or questions you may have.
For less than a yard, or fat quarters; please choose 0 in the quantity box and you will see the right side box change to 1/4, 1/2, or a fat quarter. Please make your selection from there.
- The unique EXCLUSIVE SENSOR SYSTEM™ technology automatically and continuously senses and adjusts as you sew any thickness of fabric for perfect even feeding.
- Start/Stop Button – begin and stop sewing without the use of the foot control. Great for sewing rows of decorative stitches, buttonholes, sewing on buttons and winding bobbins.
- The Automatic Thread Cutter is a true time-saver. It cuts the top and bobbin thread automatically.
- The TouchScreen is easy to navigate and shows all your settings.
- The Electronic Self-Adjusting Thread Tension sets the best tension automatically for all your sewing techniques and fabrics.
- Thanks to the Bobbin Thread Sensor, the machine stops sewing and alerts you when the bobbin thread is about to run out.
- The generous 8" (200 mm) sewing surface and long arm makes it easy to sew large projects.
- A large number of beautiful stitches for endless creative opportunities including 7 mm stitch width.
- The Exclusive SEWING ADVISOR® feature optimizes your sewing with automatic settings.
- 3 LED lights reduce shadows while sewing.
208 stitches including; 7 mm stitches, Utility stitches, Quilt stitches, Decorative stitches and 4 Programmable Alphabets.
Utility Foot A, Decorative Stitch Foot B, Buttonhole Foot C, Blindhem Foot D, Zipper Foot E, Edging Foot J, Sensor One-Step Buttonhole Foot, Glide Sole.
Additional Presserfeet for OPAL™ 690Q:
Quilter’s 1/4” Piecing foot P, Clear Open Toe Foot, Embroidery/Darning Foot R
Seam ripper, Brush, Screwdriver, Felt pad (2), Multipurpose tool/Button reed, Bobbins (5), Stylus, Edge/Quilting guide, Spool cap, large (attached on the machine at delivery), Spool cap, medium (attached on the machine at delivery), Spool cap, small, Threads, Hard cover, Foot control, cable, net cable, Warranty card, Needles