*IMPORTANT* SHIPPING IS ADJUSTED BEFORE THE FUNDS ARE PULLED FROM A CUSTOMERS ACCOUNT. It may show shipping to come out to be $14.00 or higher than usual. We adjust it to flat rate priority before sending it out. Which for example would be $7.95 if the order fits in an envelope or $15.50 for a medium box. Shipping is rarely the amount of what is originally calculated on the order before it is processed.
If you choose curb side pickup, our Eugene location may or may not have it as our online shop is ran out of the Salem location. It will be sent down and you will be called as soon as it arrives in our Eugene store.
Thank you for choosing Paramount Sewing & Vacuum to restock your project needs. We will always do our best to get your products to you by priority mail and within a few days, barring no disruptions within the mail service. If you have any questions, please feel free to call the Salem store for any ONLINE needs or questions you may have.
For less than a yard, or fat quarters; please choose 0 in the quantity box and you will see the right side box change to 1/4 or 1/2. Please make your selection from there.
Beautiful embroidery every time
- Place your design exactly where you want
- Clean embroidery results on the top
- Intuitive & very easy to use
The B 790 PLUS is enriched with exciting embroidery features like Pinpoint Placement, Enhanced Editing Functions, Total Embroidery Stitch Control and much more.
Quiet & precise sewing
- Ideally suited for decorative stitches
- Sew & embroider for longer periods of time
- More time for your creativity
The BERNINA Hook sews high-precision stitches up to 9 mm in width with speeds up to 1,000 stitches per minute. The bobbin holds 70% more thread than standard bobbins.
A lot of space just for you
- Embroider maxi-sized motifs with ease
- Comfortably maneuver large projects
- Designed for the Maxi Hoop
The B 790 PLUS offers a full 10-inch extended freearm including ten inches of space to the right of the needle. Enjoy a large sewing and embroidery area.
Automatic features are yours!
- No manual cutting at the end of a seam
- Enjoy semi-automatic threading
- No manual lowering of the presser foot
Thread is cut automatically when you reach the end of a seam or a color change in embroidery. The presser foot lowers automatically at the beginning of a seam.
Love the BERNINA innovations
- Achieve finest stitching results
- Stitches are kept consistent
- Assistance with free-motion sewing
The BERNINA Adaptive Thread Tension provides ideal thread tension for each and every stitch type, in any variation. The BERNINA Stitch Regulator guarantees precise stitch quality and results.
Ask your on-screen support
- Ask how much stabilizer you need
- Find the proper needle and foot
- Learn more about sewing and embroidery
The Sewing and Embroidery Consultants and the built-in tutorials offer direct on-screen support and answer your questions whenever you need them.
Sew silk & leather like a pro
- Handle special materials with ease
- Enjoy superb fabric feed
- Optimum visibility while sewing
The innovative BERNINA Dual Feed is easily engaged when needed and tucks completely out of the way when it’s not.
Create your personal stitch
- Design & create your own stitches
- Draw your stitch design directly on the screen
- Convert the design into a stitch pattern
Edit stitches and create your own. The creative possibilities are endless and your stitch library is continuously expanding.
Enjoy embroidery at its best
- Switch to embroidery mode with one click
- Edit any design with ease
- Position the design precisely
Complex design combinations can be re-sequenced according to color. Save the finished design on the machine or on a USB stick.
- Place your design on the fabric exactly where you want it.
- No need to use the template anymore.
- Easy to use: Simply select two points and match them with the markings on the hooped fabric.
- Perfect results quickly and precisely.
- Undo & Redo: Simply undo or redo steps while editing or combining designs to return to your initial position.
- Group & Ungroup: Combine designs to edit all at one time with group. Break apart designs to edit individually with ungroup.
- Rearrange: ?Customize the design layer stitch-out sequence. Use rearrange in combination with the group function.
And much more......